1. About Space Online
(1) This website of www.spacefurniture.com.sg is published by us, Space Singapore Pte. Ltd. (UEN No. 2000100785Z).
(3) The goods and services described in the Website are only available from the Space Singapore and Kuala Lumpur showrooms.
(4) Goods or services specified as “available in store only” may not be on display or available from or at each of Our Showrooms.
2. Website Information
(1) Goods, for which images are published in the Website without any advertised price beside that image, are not offered for sale via the Website, but may be ordered in-store at Our Showrooms.
(2) Images of the goods published in the Website are strictly for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the actual goods we have available for sale at Our Showrooms.
(3) International visitors to the Website should not rely on the information contained in the Website, including but not limited to the specifications or pricing of goods and services.
3. Website Content
(1) We may, at any time, add or remove content from the Website without any prior notice.
(3) Although we use our best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of all information published on the Website, you agree that we are not and cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by our manufacturers or suppliers changing the product specifications without notice being given to us. You further agree to make your own enquiries to verify all information provided in the Website and to assess the suitability of the goods and services set out in the Website for your own purposes before you order or purchase any such goods and services from us.
(4) The information, materials and services in the Website is provided only for general information purposes. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not intended to provide any legal or other professional advice or to be comprehensive. You are therefore responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service stated in the Website and to take the appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via our customer feedback option in the Website.
(5) The Website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the said third party or any of its products or services.
(6) We will not be liable for any errors in content published on the Website, or for any actions you may take in reliance on them. Neither you nor any other person may hold us liable in any way for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
(7) We may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. Your participation in any such activities is entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in any such activities regardless of whether or not such activities are conducted by us or any other party.
4. Your Use of the Website
(2) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks that host the Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or to enforce limitations on the use of the Website or its content.
(3) You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred by us to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
(4) We may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to the Website to you, or to any other person generally, at our sole and absolute discretion and without any prior notice to you or to any other person.
(5) We may in our sole and absolute discretion restrict your access to the Website. If we do this, you may be prevented from accessing all or any part of the Website, including your account details or other contents contained in your account. We will not be liable to you or any other person for doing so.
(6) As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
(1) The Space logos are registered trademarks of Kita Pty Limited and Derni Pty Limited.
(3) Nothing contained in the Website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information in the Website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. We make no representations or warranties that your use of the information in the Website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
(4) You may view the Website and its contents for personal and non-commercial use only, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of the Website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of the Website without our prior written consent or, in the case of material from a third party, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
(5) You shall not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website or any computer software or code contained in the Website, and you shall not decompile, deconstruct, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
(6) If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you shall automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and/or distribute the contents of your communication and to prepare derivative works of such contents or incorporate such contents into other works in order to publish and promote such contents. This may include, but shall not be limited to, publishing testimonials on the Website and/or developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
6. Links to Other Websites
(2) We reserve the right to prevent third parties from creating links to the Website.
7. Secure Data and Transmissions
(1) Given the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, faults or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and we do not warrant that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst we take precautions to protect information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the Website. You therefore transmit to the Website at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the Website, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that your access to the Website or any website (including any linked website) does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer codes or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Website, any website or any linked website.
Cookies may be used on the Website to gather data in relation to the Website and you shall consent to this by your access and use of the Website.
9. Use of Your Information and Material
We appreciate any suggestions you may have regarding ways in which the Website may be improved or materials which may be added to the Website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit to us will not be regarded as confidential and will become our property. We may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit the unsolicited ideas or any part thereof to other persons, without any restriction or any obligation to compensate you in any way whatsoever.
(1) We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in the Website or to its availability, functionality or performance.
(2) We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside our control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Website or any linked website, and we do not accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, the Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Website or the information that it contains.
(3) The use of the information on the Website is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, your use, or inability to use, the information on the Website or provided through the Website through email. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and any third party claims. If any such liability cannot be excluded by law, our liability shall then be limited only to the re-supply of the relevant information or services to you.
(4) You agree to fully indemnify us, each of our related companies and such other persons involved in the creation of the Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of the Website, any information that you provide via the Website or any damage that you may cause to the Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, any liability relating to any actual or alleged infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(3) If you access the Website in a jurisdiction other than Singapore, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. We make no representations that the content of the Website complies with the laws of any country outside Singapore.
(4) Reference to “Website” includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on the Website (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).